Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-15-2024, 09:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Night One 2023 RP Board
Dolly Waters and Bulk Logan - You are both guilty
VictorTheJudgeMental Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-20-2023, 11:49 PM

I WANT SILENCE IN MY COURTROOM

THE COURT OF VICTOR THE JUDGE MENTAL

IS NOW IN SESSION.

I REPEAT ORDER IN MY COURTROOM

Our goal was to get to Hades, which is of course where Night 1 of Relentless was to take place.  Whoever chooses places like these must be disturbed.     

Mastermind and I both have matches on Night 1, so I flew with him to Italy which they say is one of the entrances to the underworld, and that place is called. Cumae.

Of course, the other 3 members of the Misfits, Kris the Hammer Vonn Bonn, Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs, and Scarlet the Huntress, along with so-called manager Antony the Jerk, had to come along.  According to Mastermind, they were there to help begin some much-needed chaos.

I could do my own chaos, because I am a judge after all, but now I was part of a stable, i had to go by what Stable Management wanted.  So if new chaos was about to be introduced to the XWF, then so be it.

I saw Mastermind up front in the cock pit of his own private jet, which is unusual, because according to the others he never visited the cockpit, so I decided to join in on the conversation.

MASTERMIND: "So we land in Bacoli, and head to Cuma?"

PILOT: "Yes sir, that's the only way to get there,"

"What's going on?"

MASTERMIND: "The only way to get to Hades is through Cuma, and the only way to do that is to land in Bacoli,"

"We can't go any other way?"

CO-PILOT: "No sir, from what we've been told along with other flights with taking you guys to Relentless this is the only way,"

MASTERMIND: "So we are all going to have to go in by foot?"

PILOT: "Yes, affirmative sir,"

MASTERMIND: "So if I was to hire a helicopter it wouldn't do the trick,"

PILOT: "Negative sir, you'll miss the window by even going in a helicopter.  Cuma is a special spot,"

"Looks like we are having to use our feet,"

MASTERMIND: "Yes Victor, it certainly looks like that,"

"And if we have to, everyone else has to, to,"

MASTERMIND: "I'm glad you are seeing the big picture, but I hate the big picture,"

"It's the only way to keep an open mind, and I need to focus on Bulk Logan and Dolly Waters,"

MASTERMIND: "I wouldn't worry about them, you are way stronger than those two are, and I was really impressed with how you came across in your first promo last week, not that you need any gratification from me, or would want one,"

"Exactly sir, I agree, but thank you anyway.  I take my first match as a member of the Misfits very seriously.  I can do this.  I will do this."

PILOT: "Better go back to your seats gentlemen, we'll be landing in Bacoli very soon,"

I saw Mastermind tap the pilot on his shoulder, and then I made my way back to my seat and saw Mastermind return to his special area.

Quote:If 3 people know a secret, the only way to keep it a secret, is if 2 are dead

- Benjamin Franklin

TEMPORARY COURTROOM OF VICTOR THE JUDGE MENTAL
BACOLI, ITALY

A temporary courtroom had been set up for Victor The Judge Mental before he joined Mastermind on his departure for Cuma.  The XWF cameras fade into the courtroom to show only his clerk, Jason Robertson, ready to get things going.

"Preparing the courtroom for Docket Number 001 part 2.  Triple Threat Match at Relentless Night 1.  Between his honor Victor The Judge Mental, Dolly Waters, and Bulk Logan.  Please welcome The Honorable Victor the Judge Mental."

The door to the temporary courtroom opened and in walked Victor, and as he made his way to his desk he took the file from Jason, and then sat down at his desk, and studied it for a few minutes.  He was completely drawing out the atmosphere.

"The details of Docket Number 001 Part 2 are very clear and concise, and compressible.  I said it last week and I'll emphasize it again today, we have two parties who truly do not deserve to be in my debut match coming up, on Night 1 of Relentless.  It's very much of a shame that the powers that be put me in such a match.

"So let's start with Accused #1: Dolly Waters,"

A photograph of Dolly appeared on the screen.

[Image: 1528984473_maxresdefault.jpg]

"Why so glum Ms Waters?  Is it because you haven't got anything to say?  We haven't heard from you all these last two weeks.    I find you GUILTY of wasting our time.

"Or is it because nothing is going your way at the moment?  Our other opponent who I should get to soon, has crossed the line, I won't cross the line, because we all know what a coward you are Ms Waters.  You may put out a weak promo towards the very end of the time limit, and we all know that you wanted to do that all along.    So I find you GUILTY x2 of being disloyal to the Pay Per View, to the XWF Management, and to the XWF Fans themselves for wanting to see a great match.

"Our other opponent may have crossed you out of the match.  I won't do that.  Because I have you dead to rights.    And you know I do.  Ms Waters.

"You've been craving attention these past few months Ms Waters.  I will certainly give it to you, and that means you are going to be found Guilty of all charges that I have put before the court.

"Now let's get on to someone who can't seem to stay out of the spotlight who I feel should really think about staying out of the spotlight because it's doing him more harm than good, and that is Accused #2: Bulk Logan.

"I will stick with one of my earlier guilty verdicts of him being guilty of lying because that's what he is best at.  He told us that he had been a member of the XWF 10 years or so back, I told him I found the proof that he didn't and all he could come back with was that he didn't mention it was the XWF but some other wrestling company.    Bulk that is still lying.  And that you were a champion of that company.  I find that hard to fathom.  Somehow I do.  Because of all the lies you blurt out of your fat mouth.

"You will not be a champion in the XWF if I have something to do with it.  You have not won one yet, neither have I but I am in a stable where my stable leader, Mastermind has won the X-treme Title, the Television title, and the Anarchy title, he's a 3-time former champion.  And my other stable mate Kris the Hammer Von Bonn was briefly a X-treme Champion.  That's entirely another story saved for another time, and the person responsible for taking it away from him will get his just deserts.  Just watch.

"Anyway, back to you web of lies web of mistrust, and web of unknowledgeable outcomes.  You say you have photos of yourself as a youngster as a young Terry Bollea, and you showed them to us.  Well, I have some more photos to twist your story into the afterlife that we are about to enter, Haides.

"Let's start with Exhibit A,"

A young photograph of the real Terry Bollea popped up on the screen.

[Image: rs-21293-27621216-27621217-large.jpg?w=464]

"Exhibit B,"

Another photo of the real Terry Bollea popped up.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7Ng0J1b4qcia9DvjPjYu...0&usqp=CAU]

"Exhibit C,"

A much older photo of Terry Bollea popped up.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLb8NpiRxCD9W7Fxuj1pL...k&usqp=CAU]

"Need I say anymore?  This is the imposter of the real Terry Bollea, and whoever this guy going around calling himself Bulk Logan is, is nothing more than a fake hen in a hen house. 

"This guy is broke, he pretends to be rich,

"This guy thinks he can wrestle, he cannot,

"This guy thinks he is the best superstar on the planet, he is not.

"This guy even thinks he can change the match order around and take out an opponent.  He cannot.

"This guy is a drunken fool.    And along with Dolly Waters, they are going to find out what it'll be like to step into the ring with me.  It won't be okay when that bell goes to start that match.  And you both need to be worried not about the outcome but about what will happen before that outcome eventuates.

"They are a useless pair of twats, that I've made them look guilty and woeful.  They will be in desperation mode when it comes to competing against me because the darkness that is Haides is one thing, but the conviction of my misery on them is another.  They won't be laughing at the end of all of this.  Because I will be the one to be laughing on the way back with a first-up victory.  They will be the ones with heartache both Dolly Waters and the fake Bulk Logan.

"But for now, Dolly Waters, and Bulk Logan, I find you GUILTY on all counts, and I'm coming to get what's mine, whether you like it or not, you can't stop me. Because I am your judge, and jury rolled into one."

Victor thumps his gavel down on his desk as he makes the verdict, and he gets up and heads towards the door, just as the video feed cuts out, he turns around and says:

"THE JUDGE HAS SPOKEN."
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes VictorTheJudgeMental's post:
Theo Pryce (09-24-2023)