Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 05:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Who I Really Am
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Offline
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-07-2014, 05:06 PM

The scene opens up to a living room of a small apartment. It has a medium sized television in the middle of the floor, surrounded by couches, and a table that sits in front of the television. On one of the couches sits Ezekiel Carter-Williams V, while he is watching “Modern Family.” Nancy opens the door, carrying bags of groceries.

So you’re just going to sit there and not help me, huh. Nancy says, as she drags the final bag in the house. She closes the door and sits on the arm of the couch.

Ezekiel looks at her with this “Bitch you better get the fuck out my face” expression. Ughh….. Bitches be like I don’t need your help. Shake my damn head. Ezekiel says as he gets up and puts the bags on the Dining Room table. He takes the groceries out of the bag, and notices that a package of Oreos sits at the bottom of the bag. He grabs them quickly, and fist pumps.

YEAH!!!! We got Oreos! He tears the package and begins to scarf down Oreos one by one, like it was Gilmour and chicken parmesan.

Damn boy, take your time.

Ezekiel looks at her and throws an Oreo at her. It smacks her in the nose, but she catches it while it falls, and eats it.

Mmmm…. That was delicious. Nancy says while licking her lips in a show off way.

I put that in the place between my dick and my balls. Ezekiel says, laughing in the process.

Well… it’s not the first time I tasted your genitals. Remember, I gave you HIV. Nancy says as she walks away laughing. She goes into the bedroom and closes the door behind her, leaving Ezekiel alone with his thoughts.

Ezekiel stands there, Oreo in hand, just standing. He gets a sharp pain in his neck and holds it. He looks up as his eyes widen, and runs to the bathroom. He turns on the light and removes his hand from his neck. He examines his neck and his eyes widen. A mark is seen through the camera, as blood gushes from it. Ezekiel puts his head down on the sink, and begins to sob.

No….. No… no. They are not coming for me again. It’s over. It was over 2 years ago when I was forced to move away from my family. No…. no…… I got to get out of here. For Nancy’s own safety, I have to go.

Ezekiel turns off of the light and walks out of the bathroom. Ezekiel walks to the front and grabs his jacket. He walks back to the bedroom and opens the door. He sees Nancy lying on the bed.

I’ll be back. I’m going out for a bit. Ezekiel says as he turns around and walks away. Nancy prances up and chases after him.

Where are you going? Nancy says with a concerned look on her face. Ezekiel walks out the door and turns around to see Nancy looking at him in the eye.

I just need some time to myself. I hope you can understand.

Where are you going, Ezekiel? Look I know you, and I don’t want you to get into any trouble. Please just let me go with you.

No... Just…. No… Ezekiel says with a soft tempo.

Please….. Ezekiel….. I love you. Let me go with you….. Please.

NO! Ezekiel says as his eyes turn a deep red. His teeth become longer and sharper. He looks at Nancy and notices that she has tears forming from her eyes. He takes a final look and runs down the stairs, and into the alley. Nancy puts her head in her hands and starts sobbing as she closes the door of the apartment.

The scene transitions to Ezekiel standing in an alley. He is pacing back and forth with his hands on his head.

Ezekiel: No… Nooo…. No… Not again. It can’t be. They can’t be here. Not now, not while I am with Nancy. I thought I escaped them. I thought I escaped that part of my life. That part where I was scared of getting upset or angry because that part of me would come out. The part where my entire life changed because they hunted me day in and day out, because they wanted me to become a part of their unit.

I am no demon. I am no monster. I am just a normal man, with an addiction to meth. I am just a wrestler, a promoter, protector, a provider. I am ……

The light changes to darkness and air becomes cold. The skies turn a deep magenta.

You are…. Who you are, Ezekiel. Coming from a deep spine chilling voice that pierces through Ezekiel’s ears.

Ezekiel turns around and his face his stunned as if he has seen a ghost.

[Image: 3158889.jpg]

….. Uh…. Teivel…. What brings you here? Ezekiel says in a calm tone. His face can tell his entire emotions. He’s scared, exited, and frightened all at once.

You know why I am here, Ezekiel. In fact, you knew that I was coming. That scar that you have on your neck has returned, so you knew that I was close by.

What do you want with me?

The same thing I wanted two years ago, Ezekiel. I want you to realize that you are a demon, a monster, a beast. I am too, Ezekiel, me as well as my loyal followers. I have returned because now I figured you have matured to the point where you know that I mean no harm. It is in your best interest to join me in by hunt.

…..me….I cant. I have a lot riding on me, Teivel, you know that.

I also know that you have been in a lot of trouble, from catching a virus that full fledge demons like myself can avoid, to killing your number one performer, to killing an officer, to having to go back to your brother, whom I separated you from years ago. You seem to think that this wrestling thing has you going somewhere in life. No… you may act like you’re some kind of badass, but I see you for what you really are. A boy who has found nothing to live for.

I …. I have Nancy… Ezekiel says in a confident tone.

Nancy…. Teivel laughs at the thought of Ezekiel’s partner. He smiles, showing his carnivorous teeth, and shakes his head slowly.Nancy is nothing but a pathetic bitch, holding you back from your true potential. Teivel says, laughing in an evil tone afterwards.

Shut up!!!!Ezekiel says as he charges at Teivel. Ezekiel throws a punch, but Teivel grabs his fist, and Ezekiel drops to his knees in pain.

You aren’t strong enough yet, Ezekiel. If you change your mind and want to become a full-fledged demon with the strength and power of a thousand men and warlocks, you know where to find me.Teivel says before kicking Ezekiel in the gut sending him about fifteen yards down the alley.

Teivel walks off with his hands in his pockets. The camera shows him smiling, showing his fangs once again, before transitioning to Ezekiel who is lying on the ground coughing up blood,

[Image: ecwv.png]

XWF Record
5-4-1

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ezekiel Carter-Williams V's post:
Theo Pryce (01-07-2014)