Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 09:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A Poem (TA #2)
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-21-2013, 08:23 PM

OOC: Read this as if you were reading the night before Christmas. OkI know it sucks but hell... I had to do it. LOL

The night before Shove It and all thru the land... not a creature was planning to miss the big shabang.

All the competors are ready, not a one is gonna miss... the fireworks that are planned for the following day's events.

Ally is charge of the current Shove it show and everyone has worked hard to make this the next best show.

The castle was quiet, and the stage was all set.... even Vegas was casting in on the bets.

When all of the sudden, the dinner came neigh, we all show for up for our peice of the pie.

Just when we all sat down to enjoy, raYne appears to steal all the joy.

Ally gets angry, Security called but no one seems to make him move at all.

Then all of the sudden Twisted Angel appears. She matches over to make her point quite clear.

She told him he was worthless and not very bright... that he needed to leave before they started to fight.

She pointed out that they have a match at the show and if he wanted to make it he had to go.

She made it quite clear that she love playing with fire... and tomorroe he would meet up with the Mistress of Fire.

He listed as she told him how his flesh would soon burn and how Twisted the Angel was and he would soon learn.

RaYne finally left and the party was saved... and the point to this story that I hope I have made.

Don't fuck with the Angel and don't fuck with her friends cause you might just get burnt and be rotting in the end.

9-16-0
1 team win

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!!!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Christine Nash's post:
AlexandraCallaway (09-21-2013), Andrew Morrison (09-21-2013), John Austin (09-22-2013), Liz Hathaway (09-21-2013), MattWard (09-21-2013)