Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 03:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
#NOW, pt.2 [Everything Happens For a Reason]
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-21-2013, 06:25 PM

[ooc note: ... i needed that one day break. shane was right... i needed a break. and i need to take one every once in a while... it isn't healthy to spend every waking moment on the computer. i'm going to change that. i hope you all enjoy this piece. thank you... for putting up with me. or at least, trying to.]

"I just realized what my 'NeverEnding Epic' truly means...
... I will never give up. Regardless of if I'm the only one that cares."
~ $hane |-|orn 3ryant

~ ~ ~

"So, back to the student begging me to tell her if she has what it takes to make it or if she should 'stop writing right now.' The best answer is to tell her that it's not up to me. Is she willing to keep reading and practicing writing until her eyeballs bleed and the letters wear off her keyboard? Because that's what she needs to be doing at this point in her embryonic career. Is she willing to keep writing even when no one else is reading her work, even if no one else cares whether she writes or not?

"Because all that matters, really, is that she cares.

"And is she willing to keep writing even after an agent, editor or anonymous colleague has just delivered a withering critique of her work, the kind that stops a less determined writer cold. Because the truth is, I've met a lot of other writers along this path, writers who were more talented than I was and who, for one reason or another, put down their pens long ago. But I'm still here. Which is, I suppose, another kind of answer.

"I'm still here."
~ Stephanie Vanderslice

~ ~ ~

"You’re not a failure until you stop trying. If you have no other testimony, you have this one:

'I’m still here.'
~ Marc Mero

~ ~ ~

"Whatever tomorrow brings?
I'll be there."
~ Incubus

~ ~ ~

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=6523

"Celestial Awakening"

Ally-Cat Said:Alexandra had a chance to defeat raYne,
a young man, who if he could harness the chaos inside his head, could find his way in this industry.
But not tonight, tonight would be hers.

"I am iAm the steward of my own destiny, I am iAm the captain of my fate."

True, she had lost to Eli, had been crucified well, had a nail driven through her hand. So had Mystica, she was honored that he did that for her. He proved a point to her, and even though they were millions of miles away, whenever she looked at her hand, he was with her.

"raYne, darling little man. You can poke at the fact that Nova and I ended over the fact that I stood up for a friend. You can poke at the fact that Eli crucified me. It will not change what will happen in the ring tomorrow." She takes time to pause, no anger or hatred fills her voice. "raYne,

-- things happen in people's lives for a reason.

Eli was trying to open my eyes. All that hatred I had, all that anger. When that nail went through my hand, it was gone, when the nail pierced my skin. And the compassion of a man, who has no clue what he's done for me. For what he has shown me.

"A new life can begin..."

Alexandra looked out the window again. Soon...all too soon she would step into the ring, and the battle of a lifetime would begin.

Her road to redemption began in the stars...

"I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood... and I?
I took the one less traveled by.

"... And that has made all the difference."
- Robert Frost

~ ~ ~

"It's all about your reaction.
You choose one...
And you're left broken.

You choose the other...
... and you're whole.

The choice is yours."
~ Reeve "Fucking" Gordon

~ ~ ~

We open to a celestial space station surgery room... where Page Falkenberg is being brought back from the dead.

By a team of surgeons.

A team of BORG surgeons.

"WORK HARDER, SLAVES!" yelled the Borg General, who had assimilated the doctors who had previously saved raYne. After they had removed the temporary core, and finished his surgery, they were abducted by a fleet of Borg soldiers... and now, their Captain has brought them back to the XWF Space Station... to save the life of Diamond Dallas Page. So that he may be used to eradicate he who poisons the XWF like a cancer...

... raYne.

"WE CAN REBUILD HIM! FASTER, STRONGER, MORE POWERFUL... BETTER. HE WILL BE ASSIMILATED... AND HE WILL DESTROY THE SCOURGE THAT IS THE RAYNE STORM! HE HAS INVADED MY TELEVISION FOR FAR TOO LONG... SWC, BOB, MCW, XAW... XWF. I CAN TAKE NO MORE! THIS THREAT TO MY VERY SANITY WILL BE ELIMINATED! FELLOW BORG... AS BOOKER T WOULD SAY, PUT IN WORK! MAKE THIS OUR MOST POWERFUL WARRIOR EVER... WE SHALL CALL HIM..."

Page sits up... with the right side of his face now entirely cybernetic.

"... DIAMOND... DALLAS... BORG."

DDB: BADDAH-BING... BADDAH-BOOM... BADDAH-BORG!!!

"The entire fleet of Borg Surgeons shout in unison -- "FEEL... THE... BORG!!!"

raYne stands before the window of a small space station vessel, returning home... the window is sleek, and crystal clear, overlooking the slowly approaching Earth. In this moment... Saturday, September 14th, 2013... staring down at the world below... his home... he feels oh so very small. Like a blip on the radar of the Universe. He smiles...

raYne's lover, Tony Spaghetti, calls out to him. "Didja get a few of those Space-Mugs, babe? They hold a whole pint! A PINT!!! I don't even know what the fuck a pint is, but it holds AN ENTIRE one of 'em! And the Space-Popcorn, the Space-Cheese... the SPACE-CANDY BARS! They're even sellin' Space-Marijuana! They call it Moon-a-juana!!! IT'S MADE FOM SPACE-WEED!!!"

raYne rolls his eyes, the smile still present, as he stares out into the far reaches of outer space. "Tony... for one, I don't do drugs, hun. You remember that. Two, there ARE no weeds on the moon. There is no flora, no fauna... no life of any kind. And three? It's the same junk that's sold on Earth. They're ripping you off, babe, they know you're gullible, and they're stealing the cash from your pocket. Along with everyone else on this flight that's dumb enough to fall for it."

Tony frowns... suddenly looking dejected. raYne turns his focus from the stars and the approaching Earth, to his lover. He shakes his head, with his face displaying a comforting smile.

"... I didn't mean you were dumb, darling, it's just... you're not entirely bright, are you?"

raYne looks over at Tony... who looks as if he's about to break down in tears. raYne sighs to himself. "Oh c'mere ya big lug, sheesh..." raYne embraces Tony, and plants a kiss on his nose. "For a muscular Brooklyn-ese ex-mafioso... you sure are tender hearted."

"Just like the cowardly lion..."

raYne places his index finger beneath Tony's chin, and pulls his head up, so they look one another in the eyes. "There's NOTHING 'cowardly' about you, hun. Believe me."

"Reeve...", raYne's expression changes immediately... and he glares at Tony when this name escapes his mouth. "I mean, '$hane'..."

raYne turns away from Tony, and continues to gaze out the window...

"raYne... we're comin' close tah landin'. I think it's time I told ya the idea that came into my head. The reason I came here... It hit me when I saw what you've become. And how I was just feedin' it and lettin' it happen..."

raYne returns his sight to his lover... and smiles softly. "Tony... I know, whatever your idea may be, you have the best of intentions... and you want to help. So, go ahead. Lay it on me."

"raYne... we gotta stop fuckin'."

"... Tony."

"Yes, raYne?"

"ARE YOU OUTTA YOUR COTTON-PICKIN' MIND, MAN?!"

"But raYne--"

"TONY... you are my teddy bear! My big, comfy, loveable, fuck-able, muscle bound teddy bear! And--"

*SMACK!!!*

raYne holds his now red cheek, looking off to the side... "Tony... make a note. No more slapping..."

"Noted. But raYne... I've seen you deteriorate. I've seen what's become of you... and I don't like it. I don't like it at all. You are a shell -- a SHELL -- of your former self. And the more ya bitch, and moan... and stay stuck in the memory of that hussie, Anjellica Padilla, the more ya dig a hole. And you're gonna keep diggin' that hole... and DIGGIN' it, till ya fall in, and ya bury yourself. And that's gonna be the end of you. raYne... you cannot let that woman be the end of you. Yes, ya fucked up, yes your attitude killed the relationship. But babe... look at me."

raYne does as he's asked [for once. >.< ] Now, it is time for Tony to comfort raYne... he pulls raYne's chin up just as raYne did his, and gazes into his eyes. "Just because YOU fucked up? Doesn't mean she didn't. She wasn't perfect. Not by a long shot. The best thing she coulda DONE... was walk out of your life. Because you deserve better, for one thing. But not only that... you needed a wake up call. Just like I'm giving you, right here, right now. And regardless of who was tah blame... you cannot let the past kill your future. And you have one helluva future, hun. It's shining bright. All ya gotta do is make it happen."

raYne begins to smile... and reaches in for a kiss... but Tony places his index finger over raYne's lips. raYne glares down at the finger, looking as if he could bite it off at any moment... he was dying to kiss Tony after everything he'd done for him, and all of these things he's telling him...

"... but ya can't make it happen while you're focused on sex. Or arguing with people over trivial bullshit. Or while you're livin' in the past."

"Something's goin' down--
And I want to be there when it happens.
A Revolution... that's all I'm aiming for."

~ Reeve F'n Gordon

Tony removes the finger, and smiles. raYne looks down at the floor, heart-broken when he realizes... this relationship is no longer based around sex. For the sex is no longer there. But he knows, deep down... Tony's doing this for his own good. Because he truly cares. Because he loves him.

"raYne -- you've got to reach inside and pull back that passion. That focus. That drive. That DETERMINATION that I know you once had. But you've lost along the way. And raYne?" raYne looks up at Tony, anticipating his next words.

"I'm gonna be the one to help you find it again. I'm gonna be the one tah help you return to the raYne I knew and LOVED. I'm gonna remind you of just who in the hell it is you are. And what you stand for. And what you can do within the confines of a squared circle... and out of it.

"I'm gonna be your manager."

A mixture of emotions courses through raYne's mind, soul & body... He's upset. He's angry over the fact that, if he goes through with this... it will mean no longer having the best male partner he's ever known. He's depressed... but deep down, beneath it all... he's glad. Glad to know, that there will be at least ONE person down there on that steadily approaching sphere we call Earth... that he can call a friend. Someone with his best interests in mind. Someone willing to lose the best lover they've ever had... to bring back the best friend they once knew.

raYne, with a saddened look upon his face, but knowing what he must do... speaks. "Tony," raYne sighs. "Make it so."

"raYne... you will not regret this. Change is in the air... and we are going to embrace it. And we are going to make this happen. Together. It's time to drop the b.s., raYne... because I know what you're capable of. And together, we're gonna make every single one of your dreams become a reality. I LOVE YOU, REEVE GORDON."

At this name, raYne shudders... he glares to the side.... but he knows. Tony speaks this name to remind raYne of who he is, within.

"And this ain't over. YOU... ain't over. Your career, your hopes & wishes, your goals, your LIFE... ain't over. This ain't the beginning of the end.

"It's the end of the beginning."

raYne looks back toward Tony. They both now have smiles upon their faces.

"... love hurts like a mother fucker, don't it Tony?", says raYne, shaking his head, and smirking.

Tony smiles, and nods his head. "Yes it does, raYne... yes it does."

raYne goes in for a hug... but Tony halts him. And instead, extends a hand.

"Business over pleasure... for now."

raYne looks down at the hand... a frustrated look on his face. "This is going to be the most difficult thing I've ever had to do..."

"But it will be worth it. Believe me."

raYne sighs once more... and accepts the handshake.

He looks back up at the man he now calls his ex-lover... and now, his manager. In his eyes, he sees the same love Tony's always had for him... but yet, it's different. It's focused. It's determined. It's driven... to begin.

raYne and Tony smile at one another, ready for the journey of their lives... they look back through the window of the space station... at their home...

... it's almost here.

"If there's a future? We want it--"
#right_here
#right_now

"I'm wakin' up--
I feel it in my bones."

~ radioactive

#it's_a_revolution_i_suppose

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post