Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 04:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Main Event (RP 2)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

09-17-2013, 03:46 PM

We begin on a normal, now chilly, September day. It's one of those days that man it's good to be alive ya know? We see John Austin sitting alone at a unknown location. His head is bent down. Is he meditating? Is he fixing to puke? Something tells me we are fixing to find out what exactly is going on. John's deep voice begins to bellow through the crisp chilly air.

Growing up, I lived the normal child-hood. I went to school, play video games and watched professional wrestling. I loved my mom and loved the friends I had. Then when I turned nine-teen all that was taken away from me, no more mom, no more friends and no more home. Cancer took my mom and see I went from the normal John Austin to I honestly don't know what the hell I have became. Some say autistic, some say a escape mental patient but me, I say I have became a better and more interesting person.

Oh sure, I have had doctors try and put me on different meds to combat the voices I hear but let's be perfectly honest, that takes the fun out of it. So I decided, let me become a professional wrestler. It's something that I loved as a kid and what better way to take yourself from reality for days and nights on end. So I came here after a successful run through some independent promotions. I started off on a good start, winning matches and making the dead presidents. I faced a lot of talented individuals and thought what else is there for me?

What else can I do or better yet, how can I get to the next level in this company? So I decided to be apart of Thunderbowl and wouldn't you know it, I actually won the motherfucker. Some say that was the night John Austin became a star while other members of the XWF Nation and XWF locker-room just laughed it off. Now with the case, I continually get asked from fans in all the airports I go to..."Who are you cashing it in on?" ...See, I don't tell tales. I don't have people sit under my learning tree. I am my own man and the glory of Austin reigns supreme in the XWF nation, whether "they" want to admit it or not. Don't forget, when the moon shines brightly, time is always on my side *John laughs with a evil-ish grin*

A very cryptic way of talking John thinks to himself. Anyways, we see John raise his head up to the camera revealing very blood shot eyes. One only wonders what is going on with this man

I have conquered giants, myths and legends and now it is time to take out that no good rat bastard known as Griffin MacAlister. See last week I spoke about him into great detail, so one wonders how I have so much ammo in the tank. Well in due time my children, I will reveal my secrets but FOR NOW!...this all revolves around the world of one Mr. MacAlister. See Griffin, I don't like you. It's no secret anymore, I think everyone knows I can not stand you. Is it the fact you have a cool way of speaking? nah. Is it the fact you have a way with the ladies? please man, I got the greatest girl in the world now.

I hate you for the simple fact you think you are better than everyone in the company and the fact that you think we all should bow down at those filthy motorcycle boots of yours. Just because you were once a popular mainstay and the fact your riding buddy is Duke, doesn't make you the hottest thing since sliced bread my man. See, I don't know about you but I paid my dues in this company. I am not saying I deserve the respect, far from that, all I am saying is that when it comes down to brass tax, John Austin is one of the best young guys in XWF period.

I don't want to toot my own horn but toot fucking toot. Go back and look at all I have done to those who were just like you. They all made fun of little Johnny boy but when they turned their head and at the snap of my fingers....poof! ....who had their hand raised as the victor...me. I have took my loses in great stride and I have learned from my mistakes but you see it comes a time when you face someone, winning or losing doesn't matter. The only thing that does is how much pain and anguish you can inflict on your opponent.

John reaches in his pocket and pulls out the infamous rusty rail-road spike. Remember that spike, this was the same one that disfigured that guy Scott Charlotte, a long time ago. He places the spike into his mouth and begins to laugh. He takes out the spike and holds it in his hand

Oh how I have missed you my dear. This baby is my guiding light and to me, I could care less if I win or loose coming here on Shove-It. To me, I will take great and orgasmic pleasure by jabbing this all over your head. Seeing the blood run down cold from your brow, *sighs* nothing but the best for you beautiful. The spike is my guiding light and my savior. The pain you will suffer in the dragons lair will be greatly justified.

John throws the spike off to the side and gets up from where he was sitting. The eyes continue to glow red in the camera. John begins to walk back and forth, shaking his head at different times. Has he gone crazy...well he was already nuts but still! :P...John sits back down. He hangs his head back down in the position we found him in

The girl in my life, her hair glows brightly in the sun and she has showed me how to be my true self. The spike is like a little extra umph you could say but the girl that stands by my side, oh she is wonderful, yes indeed. The love we share is more than anyone else could give her and Griffin I feel sorry for you. The path of destruction and violence is laying at your doorstep and that path is named John Austin. I hope you are ready for hell on earth come the twenty first because only one man will survive and you are looking at him.

When it's all said and done. When the dragon blows his last breath of fire, you will have known the name of John Austin and you will have known exactly what I am capable of. The clock is ticking Griffin, your countdown has begun...

Our scene closes out as we hear Austin mumbling something, but we can not make out what. Wow what a good but very odd cryptic promo from Austin. Hope everything is okay with this nut-case, just be sure to lock your doors tonight...on the safe side

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John Austin's post:
Christine Nash (09-17-2013), MattWard (09-17-2013), Sarah Parsons (09-17-2013)