Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 01:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Riff Raff
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-23-2024, 09:25 PM

Oswald sits in the middle of the very field that he revealed his old godly form in, but the camera only shows his face, head bowed, low fits of laughter coming from him, like a rumbling storm, and soon and in a slow manner, did the camera pull back, revealing body after body, severed pieces of limbs.

As the field shows the blood and entrails coating the greenery, his laughter gets louder and louder, and the camera zooms in on him as he throws his head back, grinning. He wore those fake teeth that made him look like he hadn't seen a dentist in years. Contacts changing the colors of iris of one, sclera of another, making it seem like he had a whole black eye, as if the very void engulfed it, and a bright, neon green contact changes the iris of the other.

"John Black. You remember this face of mine, don't you? You remember each time I put on the contacts, each time I wear the bright green, it means it's time to throw everything at my enemies.

I was the monster of XWF that everyone feared and it was only for one single month once I put all this on.

You've changed, I've changed. There's only one thing still true about you, though.

How fucking lucky you can be when she's on your side."

He chuckled

"Do you remember what it's like, John? Do you remember when I unleash my entire being upon people?

DO YOU KNOW, HOW ABSOLUTELY FUCKED YOU ARE?!"

His left hand smashed him in the head, repeatedly as he rocked back and forth.

"The world has changed, I have as well.
The world has changed, I have as well.
The world has changed, I have as well."

He continued to slam himself in the head with a big fist, until he finally stopped.

"MY EXISTENCE, IS TO BRING PAIN, JOHN! I AM TYPHON, MONSTER OF ALL MONSTERS, AND YOU WILL SUBMIT OR FALL BEFORE ME!

I aim to conquer! I aim to destroy! I aim to maim!

You think you've seen everything about me? Then you know that I was at my most destructive when I was nothing more than a fucking rookie.

My body is on the line, John. It's ready to take all the abuse you can muster. To take all of the pain you plan on doing to me.

You're not keeping this title any longer, John. Your luck has run out. I keep winning these battle royales, and it's time for you to feel me at my craziest. To feel me at my least thoughtful. Almost all iterations of me have cared about my opponents enough that I wouldn't want to send them packing inside a box to go to the hospital.

I used to like you and Wish.

Then you consistently got special treatment. Remember how I beat you to begin with, to go after a title shot? Then a couple Anarchy's later, and you're added to a title match for the very thing you hold now.

They took my shot away because they gave me a chance at a title I didn't even know I wanted until I was forced to want it. What happens? Your only challenge was ME. If it was just you and me, or me and Cadryn, that belt would be MINE right now.

But you DO have it now. All I have to ask you is a simple question: Since I see you're willing to hurt people to win, are you prepared to die, prepared to kill, in order to keep that title? No. You're not willing. You have a thug spirit, weak and waving pretenses of being some bad ass gang member.

There's more than just a difference in willingness to harm others until they die. Your best friend is Wish. Mine are the Bastards. Which one of us has had to get his friends involved?

You did. How many times will your friends involve themselves in matches I'm in with you?

Next time I see Wish, I'm going to break him in half. I bet he's coming to show up and help you at Anarchy too.

I'm so confident, that I don't need my friends. I don't need anyone to destroy you. You've seen me at my most sadistic. Now it's time for you to experience it. Our match is going to be bloody, it's going to be destructive. They will have to stop the show for a half hour in order to clean up our mess.

I AM A WORLD DESTROYER! I WILL BRING FORTH THE RUINATION OF YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE!

You don't deserve your title.

You don't deserve praise.

You don't deserve life.

At Anarchy, I aim to end your reign. I aim to end your life. I aim to break and burst open parts of your body that shouldn't be exposed to the very air we breathe.

I'm taking what you care about in this world, and I'm not talking about your heterosexual life mate, Tommy Wish.

I'm taking away the very thing you took from me.

My chance at greatness. You became champion through blind luck.

Now it is now time to make it see...

Me..."

The feed cuts to black as he laughs loudly and heartily.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
Jett Sterling (04-25-2024), Theo Pryce (04-25-2024)