Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 11:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The American is here to collect
Razor Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

04-18-2024, 11:46 PM

When Steve is inside the Warfare building he walks straight out on stage to announce to the audience what happened at Anarchy and he will tell them until he announces this Gentlemen who goes by American Nightmare himself
[Image: sddefault.jpg]
Steve Sayors: Allow me to introduce to you he has been in a few matches and he also entered the men's battle royal please welcome yours truly The American Nightmare Razor Blade.
XWF Universe rises to there feet and cheers for the American nightmare

[Image: raw-spoilers-cody-rhodes-entrance-v0-XIX...6ac8354860]
the lights go out and they hear the voice saying wrestling has more than one royal family Kingdom hits the speakers and he walks on out towards the center stage wearing a red suit spreads his arms wide open where no fireworks are available and slaps little kids and adults high fives and walks over to Steve Sayors, while talking to the Universe
[Image: a4560fe5763fa175d8728dbcd459e50aac82b6e6.jpg]
American nightmare| Razor Blade: So Memphis, Tenn what do you want to talk about?
XWF Universe cheers for Memphis and Razor at the same time
[Image: mqdefault.jpg]
Steve Sayors: I tell you what they want to talk about they want to know what happened this past Friday at Anarchy when you lost the battle royal match to Mr Oz. and then you'll be facing Mark Flynn. this week on Warfare Care explain Mr Blade.
XWF Chants Razor, Razor Razor Razor Razor Razor Razor Razor Razor Razor!
[Image: 457e9cf7250ff8dc13ba30f8e1a3c28d81b0d3c1.jpg]
American nightmare| Razor Blade: you all want to know about my actions for the past several months well the reason that I was about inches away from winning the battle royal until Mr Oz won the match but instead I got to fight Mark Flynn. this Saturday on Warfare at XWF.
XWF Boo at mark Flynn when American Nightmare mentions his name
Steve Sayors: can you tell us more about your Opponent Mark Flynn? on Warfare?
[Image: hq720.jpg?sqp=-oaymwE7CK4FEIIDSFryq4qpAy...BHZZRXyTYg]
American nightmare| Razor Blade: when I first entered the men's battle royal I was supposed to win the match but instead they rather let MR Oz win the match instead of me but that's okay I'm not worried but I will be coming Saturday when I mop the floors with Mark Flynn. and once I beat him then it's onto my next victim A Little Gorilla. and once I get rid of him next week then I will earn myself an XWF Undisputed Universal Champion at the next PPV event right after I take two sperate men out first and then it's me and Sebastian. for his Championship if he accepts my offer this week or next week on Warfare or Anarchy at XWF.
Steve sayors: and what if you can't beat them sperately on different shows on XWF.
American nightmare| Razor Blade: to be honest with you Steve. I have to win both separate matches at Warfare this Saturday and Anarchy next Friday and once I prove to them all that The American nightmare is going to be the Face of XWF once I fight Sebsatin for his Undisputed Universal Championship at the biggest stage of them all when I win two of my matches on Warfare and Anarchy. at XWF.
Steve Sayors: can you even defeat Mark Flynn? And A little Gorilla. this Saturday and next week
American nightmare| Razor Blade: only hows the match gonna turn out cause once I beat them separately then I will be the Main Event for the Undisputed Universal World Championship if SEBASTIAN EVERETT-BRYCE defends his Championship against me at the upcoming PPV in the Main event then I will differently accept his challenge and I'll even let him choose the stipulation of the match for the PPV next month at XWF.
American nightmare| Razor Blade: Tell me something Sebastian, and Mark in little Gorilla. who's the better American of XWF?
Kingdom hits one last time when Steve Sayors continues talking
Steve Sayors: there u have it folks Razor. will be in two matches when he takes out one each at Warfare with Mark Flynn.
Steve Sayors: and he will also win his second match when he fights A little fella Gorilla. next week on Anarchy. and we hope that Razor. can win his two matches at the same time and earn his shot for the Sebastian Everrett  Universal Championship at next month's PPV at XWF.
The scene fades to Razor heading back to his locker room to prepare for his match to begin this Saturday and next week
Edit Hate Post Like Post