Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 01:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GoFundME
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-10-2024, 01:34 PM

You receive a text from an unknown number, and like a dummy, you click the included link.

[Image: 640px-GoFundMe_logo.svg.png]

Goal: $10,000,000

A/S/L: 52/X/Wherever Life Takes Me

Organizer: Micheal Graves

Summary:
My name is Micheal Graves, and I'm currently facing a situation that could cost me everything. I urgently need your assistance to navigate a dangerous and desperate circumstance.

The Full Story:
In a moment of desperation, I placed a significant bet on myself in a competition against some loser, hack, washed-up, never-was, known as Doc. Unfortunately, Doc failed to lose, deepening my financial troubles. Attempting to remedy my situation, I doubled down and bet on a mysterious opponent on the last Warfare since, you know, I asked for someone good... I was hoping to turn my fortunes around, but tragically, this APE of an opponent got himself counted out like a big dummy, further exacerbating my situation.

The Dire Situation:
I am now severely indebted to the mob, a situation that has put my well-being at serious risk. They are not lenient, just ask that old fart Dick Drizzle. The time I have to settle my debts is quickly running out. I'm in a fight for my life, both figuratively and literally, and oh, surprise... Another Warfare absent of Gravy!

Urgent Financial Need
I need to raise $1,000,000 to clear my debts and escape this nightmare. This isn't about the money, it's about survival. Your help could literally save my life.

How You Can Help
Please consider making a donation, no matter the amount. Every dollar brings me closer to safety. If you cannot donate, sharing this campaign can also make a big difference. The more people who see this, the better my chances of getting out of this situation.

Sharing Is Critical
Spread the word by sharing this page on your social media, with friends, and with family. Every new viewer increases my hope and chance for a safe finale to this dire situation.

My Sincere Thanks
I deeply appreciate your time and any help you can provide. Whether through a donation, by sharing my story, or simply by being distracted by this page long enough to not realize Gravy done rolled you up for a two count. Your support during this frightening time is incredibly valuable to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Corey Black Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-10-2024, 02:23 PM

Luckily, the champ realized.

KICKOUT

[Image: black-blue-logo.png]
Hate Post Like Post