Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 01:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Worst nightmare Ever
Razor Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

04-03-2024, 06:09 PM

[Image: raw-spoilers-cody-rhodes-entrance-v0-XIX...6ac8354860]
[Image: x480]

[Image: sddefault.jpg]

[Image: sddefault.jpg]

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: x240]

[Image: x360]

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

When the arena gets dark inside they heard they hear the thumb and it says wrestling has more than one royal family Kingdom hit and smoke comes underneath the stage fireworks burst the side and American nightmare Razor Blade comes out wearing a fancy dress suit and spreads his arms out and fireworks come above  at the top and he fist pump in the mid-air and walks down the aisle and slapping kids and adult and slaps the steel steps and climbs the top rope and spread his arms once more and fireworks was in the background and he gets down and they hand him a microphone while talking to the XWF universe
[Image: WWE-Smackdown-Cody-Rhodes-2-645x370.png]
American Nightmare | Razor Blade: Indianapolis, What do you want to talk about?
XWF Universe cheers very loudly for Razor
[Image: Cody-Rhodes-WWE-Raw-645x370.png]
American Nightmare | Razor Blade: last month at March Madness I wasn't there to compete for
March Madness but however I am back and I get to challenge not one but two Opponents that I will be facing Jason Cashe and The Champion himself CYPH3R. in a triple-threat Main Event for
The XWF Television Championship on Warfare.
XWF universe chants Razor, Razor Razor Razor!
[Image: Cody-Rhodes-WWE-Raw-1-645x370.png]
American Nightmare | Razor Blade: I have been away from a long tie since last month after they had March Madness and now it's time for me to get what is rightfully mine to catch that TV Championship once I enter this triple threat with two men that I will be facing this Saturday at Warfare on XWF.
XWF Claps * you deserve it Claps * you deserve it Claps * you deserve it * you deserve it!
American Nightmare | Razor Blade: of course I deserve it I mean come on look what they did to your hero American they screw me over like garbage and I am sick of other people getting pushed all around except me but don't worry though cause come to this Saturday when I take that TV Championship off of CYPH3R waist then hopefully I could give him another rematch for his TV title and I just to have to get pass through those two when it comes to Warfare at XWF.
American Nightmare | Razor Blade: So tell me this Jason Cashe and CYPH3R. who's telling the whole Story of Warfare.
Kingdom hits once more and he drops the mic in the middle ring he exits out of the ring heads back up the ramp and the stage in goes to his locker room before Warfare begins on Saturday
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Razor's post:
Ari Silverstein (04-04-2024), Jason Cashe (04-04-2024), Theo Pryce (04-06-2024), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-03-2024)