Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 02:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Street Food
Ham Sandwich Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-17-2023, 08:18 PM

A ham sandwich is lying on the floor. By wacky happenstance, Mark Flynn walks by and notices it. He stoops to inspect the free sandwich.

Flynn didn't notice mayo on the floor and slips!

The ham sandwich lands on top of his chest as he lands on his back!

A referee knows what this means!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ham Sandwich's post:
Prince Adeyemi (06-18-2023)
Mark Flynn Offline
24/7 Briefcase Holders get their name in GOLD
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-18-2023, 03:08 AM

...Flynn sits up, breaking the count.

He mean-mugs the official.

"Really? A ham sandwich?"

"I slip on the goddamn floor...  I coulda broken my neck... and YOUR FIRST THOUGHT IS TO START COUNTING WHEN A GODDAMN HAM SANDWICH IS ON MY BODY."

...The official blushes, shrugging.

"....Just... doing my job."

"GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE, DENNIS!"

The official (who Flynn is apparently on a first name basis with), slowly backpedals out of the X-Treme Title hallway...

Flynn shakes his head, as he grabs onto the ham sandwich. On the plastic, in black sharpie, it says 'Bobby Bourbon's Lunch, do not eat'..

"Fuckin'... DENNIS. Some people are so goddamn inconsiderate..." Flynn shakes his head as he unwraps a bit of plastic, taking a large bit.
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-18-2023, 07:10 AM

Bobby walks in, and his demeanor sours on seeing Mark with his lunch.

Really, Mark, stealing my sandwich from the office fridge? Shame. Well two can play at that game.

Bobby holds up a miniature cooler with the name "Mark Flynn" tagged on it courtesy a label maker.

I'll just eat your food!

Bobby opens the lunch box, then is absolutely baffled.

It's two whole lemons and a photo of Tommy Lee Jones from Men In Black.
Hate Post Like Post
Mark Flynn Offline
24/7 Briefcase Holders get their name in GOLD
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-18-2023, 08:51 AM

Flynn kicks the cooler shut, red-faced.

”It’s a… It’s a CLEANSE! The lemon juice clears the humors! And the Tommy Lee Jones picture… is ASPIRATIONAL!”

Without explaining what is specifically aspirational about TLJ, Flynn grabs the mini-cooler’s handle, (it’s one of those nifty ones on wheels), and rolls it away.
Hate Post Like Post