Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 05:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OMG WENDY'S IS THE FUXXIN' BOMB-DIGGITY YO, I'M HIGH BTW!! XD /any1ESPECIALLY SCORP<3
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-07-2014, 01:14 PM

Reeve appears.

[Image: alyson-hannigan-12_zps887e30c2.jpg]

-- @ --

[Image: 23566916_BG2.jpg]

"OHMIGAWD, OHMIGAWD, OHMIGAWD I WANNA HAMBURGER!! XD "

He/She's high, btw, so it'll most likely let ya do whatever ya please. She's dancin' around on top of the tables, shakin' her ass in front of all the customers, some are disturbed, some are perturbed (whatever THAT means), some are tossin' dollah dollah billz, y'all. Makin' it raYne up in this bitch...

Lou E. Heyman's gonna go get security.... REEVE JUST TURNED HEYMAN INTO A ROCK.

[Image: The-Rock1.jpg]

Wonder what he'll dig up this time...........The door opens, and someone steps in (hopefully, or this was a TOTAL waste of two minutes)

--tbc by any1, 'specially scorp <3 --

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
Scorpio (07-07-2014)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-07-2014, 05:53 PM

(07-07-2014, 01:23 PM)Shelby Cobra Said: ooc-I call bullshit on you being high. That is all.

OOC: I cannot tell a lie. I'm still straight edge. Always have been, always will be...However? I was told last year, here, by many-- This hobby is an escape. And whether they believe it or not? I listened. ....and. Two names come to mind when I think of MJ -- A.T. ......And HJQ. My gal from Nebraska. I hear it helps w/bipolar, and depression... Depression's been pretty harsh for a while. If I were to ever do a drug? That'd be the one. Just the facts, ma'am. <3

--$
Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-07-2014, 06:41 PM

(07-07-2014, 06:01 PM)Shelby Cobra Said: ooc; Weed isn't a drug. Nope. God made it for us to smoke. Hell even our founding fathers smoked and got high as fuck.

OOC: .....Anything can be a drug. Music. My drug of choice.

Certain things get a bad rep. Including words. Try opening your mind.

//edit:
--wicca credo: do no harm--
Hate Post Like Post
Martyr Offline
Believe. Or be left behind.

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

07-07-2014, 06:43 PM

OOC: My alt. account, just wanted to say-- I come to this thread. I hear Buffy's theme.....Insta-fix. The song, and the nostalgia. A great blend. Drugs aren't bad (mmkay). ....It's how ya use 'em. Nuff said.
Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-07-2014, 07:40 PM

(07-07-2014, 01:23 PM)Shelby Cobra Said: ooc-I call bullshit on you being high. That is all.

OOC: To be perfectly honest? I act like I'm on drugs moreso than many people who are legitimately on drugs. People have asked me where I could find them, and I had to convince them that I was straight edge. Wrap your mind around that. Not proud of it, but there it is.

#ThatIsAll
Hate Post Like Post