Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 01:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter Gilmour Come On Down
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-27-2014, 08:44 AM

The scene fades in and we see Theo Pryce sitting behind his desk at Pryce Industries.

"I would like to first take this opportunity to send a big Thank You out to both Scorpio and Peter Gilmour for their excellent display in the XWF's featured Monday Night Madness match. You both put on a hell of a show. And Peter I do hope you didn't get a rash from that wicked wedgie that Scorpio gave you. He did get a little carried away there but what can you do?"

"One match down, one match to go. And what a better place then this coming Warfare? I have spoken with all the parties involved and have gotten the clearance to announce the match. Evil Peter you are going to be apart of history as you will be taking part in the XWF's First Ever...

"Blood - which will come from Zeke's AID's

"Shit - We still have a ton left over from my match with John Madison. You thought Shane's shit smelled bad then? Add 3 months and it only get's worse. "

"Semen - Mr. Supernova was kind enough to travel back in time and extract a vat's worth of semen from both Barney Green and Frodo. For some odd reason Barney's was a bit on the brownish side. Must have been all that dip seeping into his testis."

"Oh and the loser is the first person to be Buried Alive in all of that good stuff."

"That's right Peter. You want to talk about Evil. Well Peter, we are going to see just how Evil you can be."

"You're opponent for this match will be none other than the XWF's favorite spaceman Mr.Supernova."

"Oh, and it get's better. Mr. Supernova will have a manager for the match, you know him rather well as he was your most recent opponent, Scorpio."

"But don't worry Peter, I'm a fair guy, you will also have a manager. Your good buddy, Unknown Soldier."

"Good luck Peter. You are going to need it."

Peter Gilmour w/Unknown Soldier
- vs -
Mr.Supernova w/Scorpio

Blood-Shit-Semen
Buried Alive Match

Managers can do 1 RP each.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Andrew Morrison (02-27-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Theo Pryce's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (02-27-2014)
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-27-2014, 09:32 AM

At which time in Freddie's life did he get the cum? Because Fred had the clap during the early 2000's. Please tell me Nova got it from Clap era Freddie.
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-27-2014, 09:40 AM

" I would have to verify that with Nova but he did mention something about having to go back a decade, didn't cite the reason so it looks like if AIDS doesn't get Evil Peter, the clap will. It's a good thing Nova is immune to such human diseases."

Hate Post Like Post
Mia Dim Offline
TPOI

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

02-27-2014, 09:49 AM

The Dimallisher kicks down a brick wall and walks up to the camera.

[Image: 49_zpsdbb072f7.jpg]

”Well now ain't that the most faggoty shit that you ever seen! Isn't it, Sid?!

You see, I might have half the brain that Sid Feder does, but at least I ain't a goddamn queer because now we know that these have half the brain that I do! Now ain't that a bitch?

Not only is the king booking bra and panties matches featuring men, he's now making them fight in god damn shit, blood and semen. What kind of fuckin' shit is that?

Theo Pryce and Supernova-- is this blood, semen and feces match a representation of your lives? Hold up, it's not just any blood either. It's AIDS blood, AHAHAAH, the disease-- oh perfect!

Once again, I'm glad I ended up on the right side for this upcoming battle.

I'll be on the side where I ain't gotta deal with a group of queers who wanna stick me in matches involving AIDS blood and semen.

Is that the kind of shit you're looking forward to Radio? Titan? Morrison? Lang? McBride? Be honest with yourselves, you motherfuckers are on the same level as Peter Gilmour. And it's only a matter of time before Theo and his space books you into one of his weird, gay fantasies.

It's not too late to see the light, boys.

Walk across the line and into Eli's arms while you still got a chance before these corrupt you all!

[Image: image-146.png]
I hate people who look different
and if u dont like it then u can leave                                                                                   

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mia Dim's post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (02-27-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-27-2014), Theo Pryce (02-27-2014)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-27-2014, 10:20 AM

"Well if it isn't Peter's biggest fan. How you doing Dim? Long time no chat."

"Allow me to educate you since you've been gone for a bit, back at the funny farm no doubt, but Peter demanded a match with me, you know Peter, always making demands. I warned him, I told him straight up, he wants no part of me but he demanded and demanded and demanded, so I said what the hell, I am not above giving an ignorant idiot a beating and so I agreed to a match with Peter, with certain conditions. He lost and now he is fulfilling those conditions. Just like I would have done had I lost, which, we all knew, I wasn't."

"You are absolutely right, these matches are ridiculous, vomit inducing and absolutely unfair, but that's what happens when you want to do business with me. I'll sit down at the table but Peter Gilmour or anyone else will not walk away from that table thinking they got the best of me. Peter needed to be taught a lesson, and this is that lesson. Hopefully he takes something away from it."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-27-2014, 10:43 AM

Peter looks over the contract for this "match" and laughs hysterically but then gets serious..

[color=red] Peter: I figured Mr. Pryce that you would put me in a match this vile and hideous trying to insult me but you failed. I will not fight in such filth and if thou want to call me a what is the word.. PUSSY.. then by all means do it because even in my evil state I get more PUSSY than you and my mistress Rose will attest to that. I figured you being a homosexual would put me against another homosexual in that space Supernova knowing he would win easily. and u being in his corner makes it even more illogical. So I say NAY to your little stipulations.

HOWEVER, I have come up with a simple solution Mr. Pryce. Since you're such a coward, why not team up with your homosexual lover Nova and fight me and Soldier.. in.. get ready for this... a barbed wire steel cage match with weapons! but not just any weapons.. it's my special stash of weapons.. scythes, katanas, machetes, and the usual assortment of deadly devices that will carve up your bodies. see me and soldier are not afriad to bleed since we both love the taste of blood.

SO what will it be Mr. Pryce? Will u accept or continue to be a with your homosexual tendencies?

ooc: I will not take this match any other way. Besides I dont know if Soldier will even show up. all parties should speak on skype or via PM tonight! as of now the match is on hold

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-27-2014, 10:48 AM

"I find it interesting Peter that you can read a contract and yet you don't know how to read over the rules that you agreed to. You know the rules I am referring to right? Where you have to fight in two matches that I picked, and if you decline or otherwise refuse to show up than I will keep picking matches until you do show up. And each one will be worse than the one that came before it."

"Nice try with trying to back out of your obligations yet again, but no Peter this match has been booked. Either show up or participate in something far worse."

"The more things change the more they stay the same. Seems Evil Peter is a scared bitch just like Skinny Peter."

OOC: Everyone else in this match, Soldier included agreed to it.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-27-2014, 11:15 AM

ooc: ill rp but pin me and leave me alone

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post