Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 01:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wants a belt?
Tri Bute Offline
Justice Integrity Zankustility Zeusrion

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

02-28-2014, 02:41 PM Bug  Who wants a belt? -->

HOW TO BE THE NEW EGYPTIAN SNOW PHARAOH
-Be open-minded about your in-ring attire
-State your interest below

Thank you for your time. We look forward to forming a long lasting and dominant future partnership.

"Pink is my signature color!" - Elle Woods
[Image: fpUoGTE.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tri Bute's post:
John Austin (03-03-2014), Theo Pryce (02-28-2014)
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

02-28-2014, 02:45 PM

(02-28-2014, 02:41 PM)Tri Bute Said: HOW TO BE THE NEW EGYPTIAN SNOW PHARAOH

...You're not trying to get other people to start wrestling naked, are you?

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:

02-28-2014, 02:47 PM

Can I be like a Fire Pharaoh or some shit? Fuck snow brah.

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-28-2014, 02:54 PM

People should win belts, not just get handed them. Remember when Sid handed the European title to Eli who handed it to Amos who lost it on his first attempt? Great way to be champions guys!

Besides, everyone knows ESP was just a poor man's Nero, so by rights, copywrites even, that belt should be mine as compensation.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neonero's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (02-28-2014)
Tri Bute Offline

XWF FanBase:

02-28-2014, 02:56 PM

(02-28-2014, 02:45 PM)Smoke Said:

It's definitely a possibility. Any radical change to The Future Wildcards' image could be disastrous to the team's merchandising and morale. With recent changes in Ms. Diaz's appearance we are really pushing for someone with The Wildcard look for more crowd support. Our new partner may need to be subject to a make-over, however, the most important thing is being a team player.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tri Bute's post:
(02-28-2014), Kristy Jackson (02-28-2014)
Kristy Jackson Offline
The Joan Of Charisma

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

02-28-2014, 03:36 PM

(02-28-2014, 02:56 PM)Tri Bute Said:
(02-28-2014, 02:45 PM)Smoke Said:

It's definitely a possibility. Any radical change to The Future Wildcards' image could be disastrous to the team's merchandising and morale. With recent changes in Ms. Diaz's appearance we are really pushing for someone with The Wildcard look for more crowd support. Our new partner may need to be subject to a make-over, however, the most important thing is being a team player.

I am already a team player. haha

[Image: ifPzIwv.gif]

THE FUCKED UP RESULT OF A COLLISION BETWEEN FIRE AND ICE, STEP COUSIN TO A WARM PUDDLE...
Hate Post Like Post
Ambrose Helios Offline
Forever Trapped.

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-28-2014, 04:32 PM

"I won't write a speech about how I am the next big thing. I hope to prove that in the forthcoming weeks, I am however, extremely loyal and trust worthy. You can count on that.

[Image: QQEmwiZ.jpg?1?3692]
Hate Post Like Post
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-28-2014, 06:22 PM

A make over? I'd have to trade Billy in, you mean? I can do that if you'd like AIDs on your team. Tell me Bute, am I still a problem in your time. If the answer is yes you know why I should be your partner.

[Image: JDBXAeW.jpg]
[Image: LEU246w.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-28-2014, 07:17 PM

Just hand it back to me

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-28-2014, 08:07 PM

(02-28-2014, 07:17 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: I like dicks in my mouth every morning before I have my morning shit. A morning without dick is a wasted morning.
Can you just like lay it across my grave or something? Just once. The belt, I mean. Lay the belt across.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
(03-01-2014)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-28-2014, 09:38 PM

That's disgusting, Peter.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
(02-28-2014), Cam Lang (03-01-2014), John Samuels (02-28-2014), Mr. Radio (02-28-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-28-2014, 10:29 PM

ahh more fake editing by lord

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Axle King

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-28-2014, 11:18 PM

Thank you for your time. We look forward to forming a long lasting and dominant future partnership.

"Instead of trying to tell me about how I should attempt to be 'THE NEW EGYPTIAN SNOW PHARAOH', why not explain to me the reason why I should bother?"

"She's a deserter. She abandoned you and Diaz.. Left you both minus a partner and destroyed the very fabric of your team."

"Then because of that your reputation was shot and the belief in your ability was shattered. You've both become the subject of ridicule. You're laughed at and mocked for your failure to defend those straps you both wear so proudly. Titles, she left you both unable to defend because she vacated her post."

"Now I think those actions are down right despicable."

"Yet here you are wanting to covet her name in order to raise up a new pharaoh."

"Why would you do that?"

"What would ever possess you to want a reminder of that false idol?"

"Why not let the short lived legacy of 'the snow pharaoh' fade away? Abolish what she was and replace her memory with someone better -- one who is far better, than she could have ever hoped to be."

"It is up to you both to now realize that instead of resurrecting a new pharaoh, it's time to hail a King. Your new King and your only true King. Axle King -- the King of all Kings."

"I've already claimed a shot at the crown in my debut match."

"That's right a prize your company is holding a tournament for, I walked in and won in my first fight."

"You may as well consider the crown mine from this point on. I've just got to wait until I can pick up my property."

"In the meantime I propose this, you choose me as your new partner and I'll help you keep those belts while being the partner ESP could never be. Present, accounted for and available to defend those babies whenever the need arises."

"But it's up to you, who you accept as your new partner. You have to live with the choice you made and the actions that follow will reflect that decision."

"Before you decide though; ask yourself this, why merely fill a role when you can break the mold?"

"Only an open mind interested in victory will know the answer."
[-] The following 1 user Likes Axle King's post:
Tri Bute (03-01-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Axle King's post!
Tri Bute (03-01-2014)
Tri Bute Offline

XWF FanBase:

03-01-2014, 01:01 AM

(02-28-2014, 11:18 PM)Axle King Said:

"Instead of trying to tell me about how I should attempt to be 'THE NEW EGYPTIAN SNOW PHARAOH', why not explain to me the reason why I should bother?"

"She's a deserter. She abandoned you and Diaz.. Left you both minus a partner and destroyed the very fabric of your team."

"Then because of that your reputation was shot and the belief in your ability was shattered. You've both become the subject of ridicule. You're laughed at and mocked for your failure to defend those straps you both wear so proudly. Titles, she left you both unable to defend because she vacated her post."

"Yet here you are wanting to covet her name in order to raise up a new pharaoh."

"Why would you do that?"

"Why not let the short lived legacy of 'the snow pharaoh' fade away? Abolish what she was and replace her memory with someone better -- one who is far better, than she could have ever hoped to be."

"It is up to you both to now realize that instead of resurrecting a new pharaoh, it's time to hail a King. Your new King and your only true King. Axle King -- the King of all Kings."

"That's right a prize your company is holding a tournament for, I walked in and won in my first fight."

"You may as well consider the crown mine from this point on. I've just got to wait until I can pick up my property."

"In the meantime I propose this, you choose me as your new partner and I'll help you keep those belts while being the partner ESP could never be. Present, accounted for and available to defend those babies whenever the need arises."

"But it's up to you, who you accept as your new partner. You have to live with the choice you made and the actions that follow will reflect that decision."

"Before you decide though; ask yourself this, why merely fill a role when you can break the mold?"

"Sorry, John Austin, I tuned you out when you made it clear you had no idea what you were talking about. Egyptian Snow Pharaoh future took one for the team. She didn't desert anyone. She served her purpose. We needed her to win the ladder match and then we didn't need her anymore. So now she's dead for the good of the team. It's that simple.

I'm a little fed up with her act of heroism being treated as some kind of grand fallacy.

By 'The New Egyptian Snow Pharaoh' I obviously mean someone who can capture the male audience's attention in a way no one else can. The dykes love Jessie, I have become the top Web-Romance writer after the last few future comics which got most of the straight gals masturbating, so we really need someone who can get some men cheering for us.

Men like naked chicks.

However, maybe if you put on some spiked wristbands and wore jeans with ripped up pant-legs or if you dressed up like Batman or The Punisher you'll get enough boys to cheer for you to get a look.

You're definitely in the running Axle, and who knows? Maybe in a year or so I'll be back here asking for the new Axle King."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tri Bute's post:
Smoke (03-01-2014)
Dr. Zero Offline
Fearsome Feathered Foe Most Foul

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-01-2014, 06:55 AM

Speaking as the one that was the closest to her, I am quite terribly offended that you would act as though any here could even begin to take her place.

[Image: 7uXcTyU.jpg]
Co-Winner of the Lethal Lottery Tournament with Egyptian Snow Pharaoh
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
December 2013 Star of the Month
5-0-1
Hate Post Like Post
Tri Bute Offline

XWF FanBase:

03-01-2014, 10:41 AM

"How future cute."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tri Bute's post:
(03-02-2014)
Dr. Zero Offline
Fearsome Feathered Foe Most Foul

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-01-2014, 12:08 PM

(03-01-2014, 10:41 AM)Tri Bute Said: "How future cute."

Please spare me your smarm. My remark is not intended as an insult toward you or Ms. Diaz, but rather to state that my lovely, former weapon was surely one of a kind.

[Image: 7uXcTyU.jpg]
Co-Winner of the Lethal Lottery Tournament with Egyptian Snow Pharaoh
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
December 2013 Star of the Month
5-0-1
Hate Post Like Post
Axle King

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-01-2014, 01:03 PM

(03-01-2014, 01:01 AM)Tri Bute Said:
(02-28-2014, 11:18 PM)Axle King Said:

"Why would you do that?"

"Sorry, John Austin, I tuned you out when you made it clear you had no idea what you were talking about. Egyptian Snow Pharaoh future took one for the team. She didn't desert anyone. She served her purpose. We needed her to win the ladder match and then we didn't need her anymore. So now she's dead for the good of the team. It's that simple.

I'm a little fed up with her act of heroism being treated as some kind of grand fallacy.

By 'The New Egyptian Snow Pharaoh' I obviously mean someone who can capture the male audience's attention in a way no one else can. The dykes love Jessie, I have become the top Web-Romance writer after the last few future comics which got most of the straight gals masturbating, so we really need someone who can get some men cheering for us.

Men like naked chicks.

However, maybe if you put on some spiked wristbands and wore jeans with ripped up pant-legs or if you dressed up like Batman or The Punisher you'll get enough boys to cheer for you to get a look.

You're definitely in the running Axle, and who knows? Maybe in a year or so I'll be back here asking for the new Axle King."

"No, it's me that should be sorry -- so sorry, I misjudged the caliber of person to which I spoke. I thought you were interested in being victorious but instead you're more concerned with the fans and assembling your team based on what draws their attention. My mistake. "

"Consider this me retracting my generous offer."

"Have fun filling the shoes of the naked eye candy."

"I give your team's reign as champs till your first title defense."
Tri Bute Offline

XWF FanBase:

03-01-2014, 03:23 PM

(02-28-2014, 11:18 PM)Axle King Said: "No, it's me that should be sorry -- so sorry, I misjudged the caliber of person to which I spoke. I thought you were interested in being victorious but instead you're more concerned with the fans and assembling your team based on what draws their attention. My mistake. "

"You can't retract it because I am future rejecting you. You're incompatible with the team since you don't understand where our success always has come from and always will. You don't fit The Future Wildcard dynamic and you are stuck-up to let me fix you; so you're gone Trips get the future fuck out of here.

Ambrose Helios, Krisy Jackson, and Billy Zane, you all seem like fine and loyal candidates, but I'm not the only one this future team. Jessie can you pretend that other chick is dead and rank these people based on how much you want to fuck them? A scale from 1 to 10 should suffice."

Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-01-2014, 04:18 PM

(03-01-2014, 03:23 PM)Tri Bute Said:
(02-28-2014, 11:18 PM)Axle King Said: "No, it's me that should be sorry -- so sorry, I misjudged the caliber of person to which I spoke. I thought you were interested in being victorious but instead you're more concerned with the fans and assembling your team based on what draws their attention. My mistake. "

"You can't retract it because I am future rejecting you. You're incompatible with the team since you don't understand where our success always has come from and always will. You don't fit The Future Wildcard dynamic and you are stuck-up to let me fix you; so you're gone Trips get the future fuck out of here.

Ambrose Helios, Krisy Jackson, and Billy Zane, you all seem like fine and loyal candidates, but I'm not the only one this future team. Jessie can you pretend that other chick is dead and rank these people based on how much you want to fuck them? A scale from 1 to 10 should suffice."

Ambrose Helios - Zero.

Billy Zane - Negative Zero.

Negative zero isn't a number.

I know this.

Kristy Jackson - Four Six multiplied by zero.

There, mission accomplished.
Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

03-01-2014, 04:24 PM

Hrrm. Couldn't you just class Jessie's multiple personalities as team members or something? I mean, let's face it, the chances of her saying yes to anyone is minimal at best.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

03-01-2014, 04:29 PM

(03-01-2014, 04:24 PM)Smoke Said: Hrrm. Couldn't you just class Jessie's multiple personalities as team members or something? I mean, let's face it, the chances of her saying yes to anyone is minimal at best.

Well, that's a rude remark!

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, genius.

Hey Smoke! Don't you have some mediocrity to get back to?

Shut up, Kea.

What? Fuck you and your "moral superiority" bullshit!
Hate Post Like Post
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-01-2014, 04:54 PM

My dear, Diaz, perhaps you not look at this body as your only source of judgement. You name someone you would fuck, and I could be them. You want ESP back, I can take her body and make it mine. You want Celine Dion? Done. That blonde girl from Sam and Kat, Jennette McCurdy? I'm her. You name someone, and I am them. You wanted someone who would be fine with a make over. I live off new hosts. Plus, I'm amazing in bed.

Hate Post Like Post
Axle King

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-01-2014, 05:53 PM

(03-01-2014, 03:23 PM)Tri Bute Said:

"You can't retract it because I am future rejecting you.

"You can future reject me all you want. That means you're just rejecting an uninterested party who already retracted their offer since the rejection occurs in the future and not in the past, which is the only way you could reverse things in your favor."

(03-01-2014, 03:23 PM)Tri Bute Said: You're incompatible with the team since you don't understand where our success always has come from and always will.

"Your team's success is doomed to end based on the flawed choices you make. I'm only interested in winning and gaining success that way. You have a different plan and it show's in the way you choose your replacement team member. So of course we're incompatible. I won't hook my anchor to a sinking ship and with you making the decisions that's exactly what your team is, a sinking ship."

(03-01-2014, 03:23 PM)Tri Bute Said: You don't fit The Future Wildcard dynamic and you are stuck-up to let me fix you; so you're gone Trips get the future fuck out of here.

"I don't need fixing, I'm not broken. I'm far from broken. Unlike your broken team which is future fucked as long as you're calling the shots."

(03-01-2014, 03:23 PM)Tri Bute Said: Ambrose Helios, Krisy Jackson, and Billy Zane, you all seem like fine and loyal candidates, but I'm not the only one this future team. Jessie can you pretend that other chick is dead and rank these people based on how much you want to fuck them? A scale from 1 to 10 should suffice."

"I past, present and future predict, Team Wildcard's reign as Trio Champs to last up to the first title defense. And if Tri Bute doesn't take the pin himself, whoever he deems worthy as a new team member will. Guaranteed."
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-01-2014, 06:15 PM

Listen lad, shut the fuck up. You're clearly pissed because you cannot ever dream of working with the great Bute, and Diaz. You hold to being amazing and deserving of the monarch title? Prove it, beat Theodore, gather a small ensemble of cohorts to challenge these two, plus one of their choosing and go for AU. Not Auburn University, either, I mean Gold you fool. If you can do none of these please end your trivial prattling. And start looking at Morbid Angel, he appals Diaz. Also, look up Hayden Oliver Thomas. He came in just like you, hot and heavy for the crown. Won a single match, laid his claim to Theodore's Throne, lost, and went to an exotic dancer's genitals for dinner. I'll be seeing him soon.

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-01-2014, 10:53 PM

Pick me and we can just chill and ride out this trio champ thing for the rest of our lives.
Hate Post Like Post
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-03-2014, 01:25 PM

Pick me Tri-bute, not because of my track record or the fact you stole a victory away from me but pick me because nothing is better than partners who are champs that can't stand each other xD

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-03-2014, 01:30 PM

peck me bee cuz. I'll buzz around you guys like a honey fly on JoHn Austism's flimpy lappy weiner

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
John Austin (03-03-2014), Mr. Radio (03-03-2014)
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-03-2014, 01:32 PM

(03-01-2014, 03:23 PM)Tri Bute Said: Ambrose Helios, Krisy Jackson, and Billy Zane, you all seem like fine and loyal candidates, but I'm not the only one this future team. Jessie can you pretend that other chick is dead and rank these people based on how much you want to fuck them? A scale from 1 to 10 should suffice."[/color]

I'm offended, where is Nero on your list? Why is there even a list when Nero presents himself? As your former parter's muse I am surely the prime, in fact only, candidate. Come now, Future see the light.
Hate Post Like Post
Tri Bute Offline

XWF FanBase:

03-03-2014, 02:38 PM

(03-03-2014, 01:25 PM)John Austin Said: Pick me Tri Bute, not because of my track record, or the fact you stole a victory away from me; but pick me because nothing is better than partners who are champs that can't stand each other xD!!!

"I had the pharaoh, a dominant and respected competitor who worked extremely well with us, kill herself so I could improve the team; don't you think it'd be a little too ironic to replace her with trash that can't even play guitar? John, as much as I'd love to buddy up with you and be a cliche tag team, at this time I am more interested in the future of my championships. So, no, discussion over.

(03-03-2014, 01:32 PM)Neonero Said:
(03-01-2014, 03:23 PM)Tri Bute Said: Ambrose Helios, Krisy Jackson, and Billy Zane, you all seem like fine and loyal candidates, but I'm not the only one this future team. Jessie can you pretend that other chick is dead and rank these people based on how much you want to fuck them? A scale from 1 to 10 should suffice."[/color]

I'm offended, where is Nero on your list? Why is there even a list when Nero presents himself? As your former parter's muse I am surely the prime, in fact only, candidate. Come now, Future see the light.

"I only asked Jessie to do that because I wanted her to feel like her opinion mattered and I thought it would be Dr. Zero cute. I'm sure Jessie thinks you're beautiful, Nero.

As fun as Diaz lusting after our new partner would be, I don't believe it is an essential part of the The Future Wildcard dynamic. Please don't think that since I had yet to acknowledge your willingness to work with us it meant you are out of the picture, in future fact, the only volunteers who are out of the running are Axle King and John Austin due to their obvious uselessness."

Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-03-2014, 02:44 PM

(03-03-2014, 02:38 PM)Tri Bute Said: I'm sure Jessie thinks you're beautiful, Nero.

I can keep the mask on, if it helps.

Jessicar?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Neonero's post:
Mr. Radio (03-04-2014), Tri Bute (03-03-2014)
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

03-03-2014, 09:56 PM

Sigh (yes, saying the word sigh instead of actually sighing), this squabble is still continuing? This debate over who to give the vacant third of the trios titles to?

This is the part where she rubs her thumb and forefinger against where her eye brows would be were she not clad like an emo mummy, her other fingers falling down the side of her face.

Have I not made myself clear enough? Do I look like I care in the slightest?

I don't know if you know this genius, but we're kind of, oh I don't know...

WEARING A FUCKING MASK?

You are aware there such thing as body language, right?

Whatever.

As I was saying, I am largely apathetic towards a majority of this sickening, repulsive pandering to maybe, just maybe, get handed a title that's being auctioned off by the relative dead weight of the champion team. No Bute, you aren't fully dead weight-

But, you were always fourth future best, future fuckhead.

However, back to the matter at hand. Nero, I simply do not care. At all.

I'm sure that's not the answer your ego would like to hear, huh?
Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-04-2014, 12:45 AM

Consider me sated! Your lack of care means that contrary to the held notion you wont yearn for my loins, and thus we'd make a good future team.

Bathe in my hypocrisy!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neonero's post:
Dr. Zero (03-04-2014)
Weapon:Ashen Offline
The only true WEAPON of the Gods

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-05-2014, 12:11 PM

Program terminated. There is nothing at level with me here to comment on......Look at what you fucks did to Weapon:Ashen! He can't even think of THE WORDS!!! HA! Here we have one of the "kings of can't" issuing out chances for someone to replace his counterfeit hundred dollar bill?

But let's not stop there! OH NO! We've also got Neonero claiming some kind of credit to Tri Bute's inoperable Past Penis? NeoFuture comes crashing down and breaking the truth of what LIES you all thrive on.

Egyptian Snow Pharaoh? A fucking worthless copy of my own instrument of destruction, Weapon:Ashen... and she was pretty late too considering Ashen has been being imitated for over a decade now. How cute that the virus plagued Eastern madame of the night is the most recent of my carbon copies, but WAIT; in comes Nero raising his hand and saying "LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! I'm also a copy of Weapon:Ashen!" ...So glad to be teamed with you this month, Nero. I can't wait to see you up close and personal during the "war" you all believe can be won by either of these glass teams.

Judas, you're going a little overboard... so why not go all the way? Why not call out McBride? Why not call out MacAlister? Are they too fucking weak to drop off of the end of my wishbone tongues? YES, Shane, you're right! THEY ARE! And I don't even know what the FUCK that means! HA HA HA HA!

Can I be your fucking parther, Tribute to Travesty? Or do I need to name myself "Part.......(pauses for an hour)......Ner" in order for you to take me seriously? Come on, Future ! LEND ME YOUR PAPER TONGUE! I haven't licked a postage stamp in many years and I miss the feel of that tiny, tiny cut.

Believe in the lie, live in disbelief, and trust only in none
Hate Post Like Post