Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 11:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Ghost Frodo mocks people
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-27-2014, 10:22 PM

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!! I'm a ghost bitches. That means I can say what I want. Peter Gilmour is a fat cunt who likes hobbit dick. His ass was so greasy from all the fast food I didn't even need lube.

Nova was the best sex I ever had. Scorp is pretty cool, but Wendy's sucks. And also this is important. I'm still gonna haunt you fuckers because

Peter Gilmour fucks little boys.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Mr. Radio (02-28-2014)
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

02-27-2014, 10:24 PM

(02-27-2014, 10:22 PM)Frodo Smackins Said:
Scorp is pretty cool, but Wendy's sucks..

You're dead to me....Oh wait.....

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

[-] The following 2 users Like Scorpio's post:
Mr. Radio (02-28-2014), Theo Pryce (02-27-2014)
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-27-2014, 10:25 PM

What the fuck? Freddie, where's your body?
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-27-2014, 10:28 PM

(02-27-2014, 10:25 PM)SwagMire Swaggins Said: What the fuck? Freddie, where's your body?

"Getting raped by Frodo...oh wait...

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-28-2014, 12:48 AM

how's your ass Frodo? bet those anal probes that ur getting is frying your brain as well. stay dead!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-28-2014, 09:14 AM

That doesn't even make sense. Seriously. Did you think that one through, or did were you too busy thinking of little boy dick getting slapped all across your face?

Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-28-2014, 11:05 AM

no i was thinking of my fiance thank u

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

02-28-2014, 11:14 AM

(02-28-2014, 11:05 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: no i was thinking of my fiance thank u

Oh right, you were thinking of your fiance's dick being slapped all across your face? That makes more sense, thanks for correcting Frodo there, Petey.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
[-] The following 4 users Like Smoke's post:
AlexandraCallaway (02-28-2014), Cam Lang (03-01-2014), Mr. Radio (02-28-2014), Scorpio (02-28-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-28-2014, 12:17 PM

uh no smokey the bitch my fiance has no dick.

and we're still on rose smith is a man? its been 6 months.. GET OVER IT! SHE IS A WOMAN U STUPID !

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-28-2014, 01:17 PM

Interesting. I guess they tired of you in the afterlife pretty fast. How tragic that even as a ghost you still vie for everyone's attention by attempting (emphasis on attempting) to trash talk Peter Gilmour. What an awful existence you must have.

Sour about your life. Like, literally.

What a cunt.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neonero's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (02-28-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-28-2014, 01:18 PM

even in death they are irrelevant mr nero

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(02-28-2014)
Jenna Silver Offline
A part of Twerk Team U.S.A 2013/2014

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-28-2014, 01:21 PM

Even in life you're irrelevant Mr. Gilly-poo.

[Image: lPLDvvG.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenna Silver's post:
Theo Pryce (02-28-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Jenna Silver's post!
Lazarus Offline
[Expunges Internally]

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

02-28-2014, 01:28 PM

Glad to see that even in death, Frodo Smackins is still the same one poorly done trick pony. In other news, Smoke Man continues to prove why no one should care about his return, and Theo Pryce went back to verbally sparring with people he actually can manage. Granted, the last one isn't happening here, but it's still true.

[Image: logolazarus_zpsf25a07d2.png]

Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-28-2014, 01:28 PM

(02-28-2014, 01:21 PM)Jenna Silver Said: Even in life you're irrelevant Mr. Gilly-poo.

Yeah, he's so irrelevant that fucking everyone has something to say to him day on day. Great logic there, whoever you are.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neonero's post:
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

02-28-2014, 02:12 PM

(02-28-2014, 01:28 PM)Lazarus Said: Smoke Man continues to prove why no one should care about his return

Uhh... er, who are you? Like; really, who are you!? And why can't I help but feel that I've asked that question to you already?

So how long have you been around anyway... 'Lazarus'? About the same amount of time I've been gone, I think? Huh, I thought you would have at least made it out of being some mid-card filler by now, but it appears you may still have a ways to go--

Oh wait... I'm sorry, am I assuming every smart mouth newcomer has at least an ounce of reputable talent again? Oh I must stop doing that...

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Lazarus Offline
[Expunges Internally]

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

02-28-2014, 02:17 PM

(02-28-2014, 02:12 PM)Smoke Said:
(02-28-2014, 01:28 PM)Lazarus Said: Smoke Man continues to prove why no one should care about his return

Uhh... er, who are you? Like; really, who are you!? And why can't I help but feel that I've asked that question to you already?

So how long have you been around anyway... 'Lazarus'? About the same amount of time I've been gone, I think? Huh, I thought you would have at least made it out of being some mid-card filler by now, but it appears you may still have a ways to go.

Ooh, I'm sorry, am I assuming every smart mouth newcomer has at least an ounce of reputable talent again? Oh I must stop doing that...

Enough reputable talent to beat Theo Pryce, because while you were begging and pleading for his attention by lathering on likely false respect for the legitimately worthless fucker, I was out there pretty much murdering him.

What have you done that was noteworthy even before you fucked off? Held the (still, even with the cosmetic change) shittiest title in the company for a month? Bravo. Managed to get outshined by Cam Lang in your debut and luck your way to a five minute long X-Treme title reign the week after? Oh, right. I gotta remember that these motherfuckers have no idea who I am and that their lackluster accomplishments mean absolutely nothing to me as I've done far greater.

Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-28-2014, 02:42 PM

It seems he does look familiar, don't you think, folks? Could it really be him?
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

02-28-2014, 02:42 PM

(02-28-2014, 02:17 PM)Lazarus Said: Enough reputable talent to beat Theo Pryce, because while you were begging and pleading for his attention by lathering on likely false respect for the legitimately worthless fucker, I was out there pretty much murdering him.

What have you done that was noteworthy even before you fucked off? Held the (still, even with the cosmetic change) shittiest title in the company for a month? Bravo. Managed to get shined by Cam Lang in your debut and luck your way to a five minute long X-Treme title reign the week after? Oh, right. I gotta remember that these motherfuckers have no idea who I am and that their lackluster accomplishments mean absolutely nothing to me as I've done far greater.

Oh, well congratu-fucking-lations there, you beat Theo in an elimination match with three other opponents who were too beating the shit out of each other. And him. And you. Fantastic. That one victory makes you better than me does it? Beating someone who I've never previously had any intention to face (much less actually do it), in a non-singles, elimination-style contest?

Where is this guy's fucking medal!?

So what else have you done, then? I've noticed that at one point you were in fact Ark of the Covenant Champion... what you directly called the 'shittiest' belt in the company...

...You know, when you pick on someone else's records, make sure you don't act like the complete fucking asswipe you are and actually have that very same thing that you called out on your own record as well.

Maybe it's time you stick your head out of your ass and realise that your own merits aren't even worth commenting on. Theo is not a machine. He will get beaten. Just because you beat him with a little indirect assistance, does not mean you are better than someone who hasn't even had the chance to try the very same thing.

So you beat a weakened Theo after he was beaten down by others and was once yourself the holder of the shittiest title in the company. What else goes on your already shit-ridden CV, Mr. Lazarus?

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-28-2014, 03:01 PM

Alexandra who has been leaned against a wall, lights a cigarette and takes a long puff.

(02-28-2014, 12:17 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: uh no smokey the bitch my fiance has no dick.

and we're still on rose smith is a man? its been 6 months.. GET OVER IT! SHE IS A WOMAN U STUPID !

"And yet we still have not seen proof to the contrary. Submit all the proof you can, that is still a man."

(02-28-2014, 01:28 PM)Lazarus Said: Glad to see that even in death, Frodo Smackins is still the same one poorly done trick pony. In other news, Smoke Man continues to prove why no one should care about his return, and Theo Pryce went back to verbally sparring with people he actually can manage. Granted, the last one isn't happening here, but it's still true.

"A one trick pony, who thankfully enough, Nazi did in, to save the sanity of us all."

Alexandra takes a long drag on her cigarette and lets out a cloud of smoke.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Lazarus Offline
[Expunges Internally]

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

02-28-2014, 03:03 PM

(02-28-2014, 02:42 PM)Smoke Said:
(02-28-2014, 02:17 PM)Lazarus Said: Enough reputable talent to beat Theo Pryce, because while you were begging and pleading for his attention by lathering on likely false respect for the legitimately worthless fucker, I was out there pretty much murdering him.

What have you done that was noteworthy even before you fucked off? Held the (still, even with the cosmetic change) shittiest title in the company for a month? Bravo. Managed to get shined by Cam Lang in your debut and luck your way to a five minute long X-Treme title reign the week after? Oh, right. I gotta remember that these motherfuckers have no idea who I am and that their lackluster accomplishments mean absolutely nothing to me as I've done far greater.

Oh, well congratu-fucking-lations there, you beat Theo in an elimination match with three other opponents who were too beating the shit out of each other. And him. And you. Fantastic. That one victory makes you better than me does it? Beating someone who I've never previously had any intention to face (much less actually do it), in a non-singles, elimination-style contest?

Where is this guy's fucking medal!?

So what else have you done, then? I've noticed that at one point you were in fact Ark of the Covenant Champion... what you directly called the 'shittiest' belt in the company...

...You know, when you pick on someone else's records, make sure you don't act like the complete fucking asswipe you are and actually have that very same thing that you called out on your own record as well.

Maybe it's time you stick your head out of your ass and realise that your own merits aren't even worth commenting on. Theo is not a machine. He will get beaten. Just because you beat him with a little indirect assistance, does not mean you are better than someone who hasn't even had the chance to try the very same thing.

So you beat a weakened Theo after he was beaten down by others and was once yourself the holder of the shittiest title in the company. What else goes on your already shit-ridden CV, Mr. Lazarus?

Way to forget facts there Smoke. Sure, looking the fact that I was the one who eliminated him would make your entire argument look bad so of course you just strike that one off the record and try to make it look like I somehow, someway managed to coast on by without doing anything to Theo and stole the victory at the last possible second. That's the position you like to take it because it's the only way where I don't look automatically better than you.

Also, I got handed the Ark of the Covenant title. Like, literally. I won it without even trying. Looks like you just fired blanks at me. Too bad, so sad.

Oh, my bad. Beating the guy who's supposed to be the best on the roster (though as I've already stated, he's hiding behind people who he feels can beat him. Since you haven't gotten an invitation to join his gang, he doesn't think much of you) is totally not a big deal at all, even when you're the one to put him away! Wow, weren't you just talking a whole lot about how you respected him and shit just a while back? Now that it suits you however, you're about to crumple all of your "respect" up and toss it out the window in the name of looking cool and edgy. "Oh, Theo's not a machine!"

You're right, he's a sack of shit. I've made this clear as day already cockhead.

"That one victory makes you better than me does it?"

Yeah, I've beaten someone of a higher caliber than you have in what is only my second match under this little mask and suit. Which by your own logic before was all I've been. I beat the fucking King in my second match. You won the X-Treme title in yours and lost it.

In five minutes.

As for what else I've done? Guess.

Then there's this:

(02-28-2014, 02:42 PM)Neonero Said:
It seems he does look familiar, don't you think, folks? Could it really be him?

Wow, you're surely an observant one, aren't you? I mean, I was beginning to think everyone here was a complete and utter idiot, and here I am, being proven wrong! You must have an answer for everything, huh?

[-] The following 1 user Likes Lazarus's post:
(02-28-2014)
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-28-2014, 03:06 PM

(02-28-2014, 03:03 PM)Lazarus Said: Wow, you're surely an observant one, aren't you? I mean, I was beginning to think everyone here was a complete and utter idiot, and here I am, being proven wrong! You must have an answer for everything, huh?

I shall cherish your kind words, clutching them close to my bosom.

You're welcome!
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

02-28-2014, 03:42 PM

(02-28-2014, 03:03 PM)Lazarus Said: Way to forget facts there Smoke. Sure, looking the fact that I was the one who eliminated him would make your entire argument look bad so of course you just strike that one off the record and try to make it look like I somehow, someway managed to coast on by without doing anything to Theo and stole the victory at the last possible second. That's the position you like to take it because it's the only way where I don't look automatically better than you.

Also, I got handed the Ark of the Covenant title. Like, literally. I won it without even trying. Looks like you just fired blanks at me. Too bad, so sad.

Oh, my bad. Beating the guy who's supposed to be the best on the roster (though as I've already stated, he's hiding behind people who he feels can beat him. Since you haven't gotten an invitation to join his gang, he doesn't think much of you) is totally not a big deal at all, even when you're the one to put him away! Wow, weren't you just talking a whole lot about how you respected him and shit just a while back? Now that it suits you however, you're about to crumple all of your "respect" up and toss it out the window in the name of looking cool and edgy. "Oh, Theo's not a machine!"

You're right, he's a sack of shit. I've made this clear as day already cockhead.

"That one victory makes you better than me does it?"

Yeah, I've beaten someone of a higher caliber than you have in what is only my second match under this little mask and suit. Which by your own logic before was all I've been. I beat the fucking King in my second match. You won the X-Treme title in yours and lost it.

In five minutes.

As for what else I've done? Guess.

So you're going to ignore the fact that I mentioned that the others were attacking him? You know, what I actually meant as my argument. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume I wasn't clear enough the first time.

...So you were given the championship, but never gave it away to some newcomer shmuck and instead lost it quicker than most diseases have a chance to even fucking infect someone?! Yeah, nice rebuttal there, jackass. You might very well say that you 'don't give a shit' about that title, but considering how you tried (and failed) to defend the legitimacy of your own reign... Well, that just says it all, really.

...You know I still respect Theo, right? I wish to face him simply for a chance at his title. Just because I said something negative you think that changes that? You know respect doesn't mean 'absolutely fucking adoring with every waking moment', right? I would like to think that I'm allowed a fucking opinion

What else have you done, you ask? Yell at people because the sound of your own voice being raised at such a level to overpower others makes your dick rock hard? No? Well I'm not fucking far off am I?

Now I'm going off for a nap because hearing you drone on and on is putting me the fuck to sleep.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-28-2014, 07:19 PM

(02-28-2014, 03:01 PM)AlexandraCallaway Said: Alexandra who has been leaned against a wall, lights a cigarette and takes a long puff.

[quote='Peter F'n Gilmour' pid='51290' dateline='1393618662']
uh no smokey the bitch my fiance has no dick.

"And yet we still have not seen proof to the contrary. Submit all the proof you can, that is still a man."

(02-28-2014, 01:28 PM)Lazarus Said: Glad to see that even in death, Frodo Smackins is still the same one poorly done trick pony. In other news, Smoke Man continues to prove why no one should care about his return, and Theo Pryce went back to verbally sparring with people he actually can manage. Granted, the last one isn't happening here, but it's still true.

"A one trick pony, who thankfully enough, Nazi did in, to save the sanity of us all."

Alexandra takes a long drag on her cigarette and lets out a cloud

Pics speak for themselves

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-28-2014, 07:35 PM

(02-28-2014, 07:19 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: pics speak for themselves

"Pictures can be decieving. I could show you three photos right now of people, who you would SWEAR are female.. but they arent.."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

02-28-2014, 07:56 PM

My one trick, as you claim, is pissing Gilmour off. As a ghost I can still do this quite effectively. Why would I stop? It's fun. Although, this begs the question. Am I really a ghost? Are you guys sure I'm not just a corporeal being that never died, and am in fact standing before you like nothing ever happened? I mean, no one did see my dead body. I just uttered a phrase from Harry Potter and sank down, right? Anyway, as a ghost, yeah, I'm dead, it sucks, I have certain ghost powers like this.

Frodo snaps his ghost fingers and 3 images pop up in the room.

[Image: 217453178dbef5e7af1c340cea4eb93b.jpeg]

[Image: Mia+V+smile.jpg]

[Image: 58534002.jpg]

Three people you claim are women, but are in fact men. I know, it's astounding how real they look, but trust me when I say there is no snatch there. Anyway, Callaway I'd be careful who you talk about because I'm pretty sure Ghost me can still fuck shit up. Or not, you'll have to find out.

Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-28-2014, 10:27 PM

ooc: Can u really prove Mia Yim is a man? oh right u cant so fuck u!

ic: ahh my goddess. such beauty. something you dont have fromo!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-28-2014, 11:01 PM

"Don't worry, Peter. If Callaway's stretched out cuntflaps didn't hang below her pant legs we would have no proof that she was a female either. It is a constant reminder of how much we hated the movie Dumbo."

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
[-] The following 2 users Like John Samuels's post:
(03-01-2014), Wallace Witasick (03-01-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-28-2014, 11:44 PM

Ooc: she's not

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Axle King

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-28-2014, 11:50 PM

(02-28-2014, 11:01 PM)Titan Said: "Don't worry, Peter. If Callaway's stretched out cuntflaps didn't hang below her pant legs we would have no proof that she was a female either. It is a constant reminder of how much we hated the movie Dumbo."

"Thanks Titan."

" You've both successfully answered my question about what that was dangling from below Callaway's pants legs and ruined Dumbo for me."
[-] The following 4 users Like Axle King's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (03-01-2014), John Samuels (03-01-2014), Theo Pryce (03-01-2014), ZakMisery (03-01-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Axle King's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (03-01-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

03-01-2014, 08:08 AM

OOC: As someone who is fairly well versed in trannies, I must say she has the face of a man on estrogen. She does not have a naturally feminine face. She's a terribly unconvincing trans.

IC: Right, I do not have a troll like that thing. I am a ghost, I have no lover. Although if I had a body I'd either have Zak or Jimmy Durrance back. I don't have what ever failed animoph I find.

Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

03-01-2014, 09:25 AM

ooc: go to her website and see all her pics.. tell me that Mia Yim is a guy.. SHES NOT so get off the subject asshole

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-01-2014, 09:33 AM

(03-01-2014, 09:25 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: ooc: go to her website and see all her pics.. tell me that Mia Yim is a guy.. SHES NOT so get off the subject asshole

OOC: You don't learn do you? First Archie warned you, repeatedly, then Wallace. Stop with the OOC name calling.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
ZakMisery (03-01-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Theo Pryce's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (03-01-2014)
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

03-01-2014, 09:41 AM

OOC: You know we're calling her a dude because she looks like a dude, right? Not sure why your getting defensive over somebody you've probably never even met.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Lazarus Offline
[Expunges Internally]

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

03-01-2014, 09:43 AM

(03-01-2014, 09:41 AM)Smoke Said: Not sure why your getting defensive over somebody you've probably never even met.

OOC: You're. With that out of the way, allow me to fade back to the realm of not posting OOC.

[-] The following 2 users Like Lazarus's post:
John Samuels (03-01-2014), Theo Pryce (03-01-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

03-01-2014, 09:50 AM

(03-01-2014, 09:41 AM)Smoke Said: OOC: You know we're calling her a dude because she looks like a dude, right? Not sure why your getting defensive over somebody you've probably never even met.

ooc: ive met her tons of times smokey and she IS A WOMAN! now get off the fuckin topic! ppl here need to grow up and leave shit alone. this is what starts flame wars

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

03-01-2014, 09:51 AM

(03-01-2014, 09:33 AM)Theo Pryce Said:
(03-01-2014, 09:25 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: ooc: go to her website and see all her pics.. tell me that Mia Yim is a guy.. SHES NOT so get off the subject asshole

OOC: You don't learn do you? First Archie warned you, repeatedly, then Wallace. Stop with the OOC name calling.

ooc: then have ppl grow the fuck up and get over it. im sick of the rose smith is a man shit IC and OOC.. and mia yim is in fact a woman.. so either lock this thread or stop posting. im not bashing here just voicing my OPINION

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

03-01-2014, 09:57 AM

OOC: No Peter, what starts flame wars is calling people names OOC which you have been warned about repeatedly. Wallace told you specifically that one more such incident and you will be banned for a month. So don't be shocked if it happens because you refuse to think before you speak. If you are tired of people calling Rose Smith a man IC then do something about it IC. If you are mad about people calling the person you use as a pic base for Rose a man OOC then you need to get over it. If I called Christian Cage a homo, or a woman, or Smokey called Tom Hiddleston either of those things or worse neither of us would get bent because we aren't those people.

Calling someone a shitbag or a faglord or an asshole is not voicing an opinion, it's a personal attack. Learn the difference. Or stop posting. You can control both of those things, pick one of them.

Miranda Tigris Offline
It all comes down to one thing: Power

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-01-2014, 09:59 AM

Did somebody say lock the thread?

Cuz, that's what I heard from this argument.

As per what Wallace said in the Madness thread, Gilmour, you're banned for a month. If you take issue with it, bring it up with Shane but that was your last warning. Don't insult people OOC. Doesn't matter if you're trying to defend it by claiming you're voicing your opinion. You're attacking people OOC.

[Image: Tigris_zpsa877dd35.jpg]