Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 02:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Ride or Die
MattWard Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-08-2013, 02:06 PM

OOC The pic is a symbolizes Hell's Angels and Matt.

In life you have friends that are friends that are there for you, but then there are friends that are treated as family that are ride or die friends. Now this warfare we are going to see two guys from the same faction face off in a American Chopper match.

American Choppers Match is XWF birth child for the September 11th tribute show. It exactly like a ambulance match but John Black and Myself are fighting to put each other on the back of a Motorcycle that is being driven by a members of the Hell's Angels.

Arriving at the arena after flying in from Chicago, I hop on my motorcycle i had parked at the Airport, i decided to drive to the hotel to drop my non wrestling bag off at the hotel, after leaving the hotel to ride to the arena i am surrounded by members of Hell's Angels, then i begin to start to speak.

[Image: motorbike_vintage_circle.jpg]

Matt Ward John Black this week we are facing each other in a match that is customized to our stable Angels of Death an American Chopper match, The one thing that is going to be different is that you are going to be the one leaving on the back of the member of the Hell's Angel Motorcycle.

I look around the circle then i start to speak.

Matt Ward A lot of rumors that Angels of Death are going to die? These Internet smarks thinks they know things when they actually don't. John Black that is your choice if you want to believe these dirt sheets that saying that Death Merchant is not a Ride or Die member of Angels of Death, we all know JTC took his ball and went home and got another plastic surgery job and took his talents to Hollywood. Enough about that, Tonight we are going to prove that we are Ride or Die members of Angels of Death, Unfortunately you are going to be the one that will be leaving on the back of the Motorcycle.

The president of Hell's Angels motion for the gang to back away for myself to ride to the arena to prepare for this match.

[Image: MWXWF.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like MattWard's post:
Cam Lang (09-08-2013), Christine Nash (09-08-2013), John Austin (09-08-2013), Sarah Parsons (09-08-2013)